Change your way of thinking about performance appraisals to improve productivity, staff morale, practice output and patient experience.
There is much contemporary controversy surrounding the real value of performance appraisals for businesses and staff. This is largely due to organisations continuing to use a traditional and ineffectual approach to performance appraisals. Changing your way of thinking about performance appraisals only requires a small tweak and provides a golden opportunity to improve productivity enormously, keep staff morale high, reduce turnover, improve your overall practice outputs and skyrocket patient experience.
During this interactive session, clinicians will be provided:
- Information about the essential characteristics of meaningful performance appraisals
- An opportunity to observe a role play of key components of a performance appraisal meeting
- An opportunity to ask questions as the session unfolds; and
- Guidelines, Template Forms and Checklists for ongoing support.
- Understanding what characteristics make performance appraisals valuable.
- How to conduct performance appraisals – the Do’s and Don’ts.
Non Subscriber Ticket
If you are not a Cape Institute subscriber, you can still enrol to participate in this webinar.
If you are a Cape Institute subscriber please sign in before selecting your membership during enrolment.